Ihre Suchergebnisse zum Thema Wissen
Reorganization of galvanic plants to material loss minimised process techniques with simultaneous reduction of costs: Liebherr-Aerospace Lindenberg GmbH
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (BMBF)
Fertigstellung des Projekts:
Fertigung / produzierende Unternehmen
Based on a technical concept, the core system and the peripheral systems were redesigned to materials loss minimized process technique.
- It was proven, that the changeovers are possible during running production, if tasks are planned in detail and change is performed stepwise.
- Materials loss minimized process technique contains partial systems, being considered state of the art. Consequently use of known methods enables a system solution.
- The rinsing technique including ion exchange facilities were optimised considering the spatial situations and the frame conditions of highest process security.
- The objectives like loss minimization and costs as well as waste water volume reduction were reached. Additionally the processes became safer.
Autor/Projektleiter: Klaus Schöttler ; Claudia Bäßler
Der Bericht kann als Papierversion angefordert werden. Bezugskontakt s. Text oben
Das ZRE übernimmt keine Garantie für die Lieferbarkeit.
© cleaner production germany (Umweltbundesamt UBA)